The key to successfully buying a business is to fully investigate.
Some of the questions to consider include:
- What’s the future of the product or service? Are sales expanding?
- Is there an established market with a good repeat customer base?
- What about the labour situation? Will the key personnel stay?
- What is Owner’s role? How difficult will it be to replace them?
- What about product warranties and liabilities?
- Will it be possible to get bank financing for the purchase?
We also work with clients that are looking to acquire companies in different sectors. Feel free to call us to discuss.